Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IS IT YOU

Go down 
+3
~DA~Haz
SilentKiller27
~BoNe~CrUsHeR~
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

IS IT YOU - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT YOU   IS IT YOU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 3:33 am

anytime , i see you
Back to top Go down
~Bye DA~

IS IT YOU - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT YOU   IS IT YOU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 6:27 am

anytime bone crusher aint nothing wrong with a little sparring match u know where to find me pimp. but even silentkiller can tell u its not gonna be a good experience for u
Back to top Go down
~BoNe~CrUsHeR~
SuperAdmin
SuperAdmin
~BoNe~CrUsHeR~

Male Number of posts : 71
Favorite Character : Ryu, Ken
Registration date : 2007-07-10

IS IT YOU - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT YOU   IS IT YOU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 6:19 pm

ok all u DA members be challenging me but ur never on and if u r its not on u DA account
Back to top Go down
~Bye DA~

IS IT YOU - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT YOU   IS IT YOU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:13 pm

im glad we were able to settle it like men gg's B. told u it wouldnt be a good experience, but for some reason it didnt feel right fighting some1 in the same clan im in.

Last edited by on Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~DA~Ryu_

IS IT YOU - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT YOU   IS IT YOU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:11 pm

hey bone wehn will u be on sfo i also got ur aim name so i will send u an i-m im pimpznplayaz22 i want to fight u
Back to top Go down
~Bye DA~

IS IT YOU - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT YOU   IS IT YOU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 3:49 am

Yo B you right about alot of our members not going on their ~DA~ account becuz i be seeing them on their normal names all the time and it kinda annoys me becuz we all supposed to be fam and alotta ppl aint representin as much as they should be
Back to top Go down
~DA~Ryu_

IS IT YOU - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT YOU   IS IT YOU - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 12:43 pm

yea i dont like when ppl arent on their da names i dont understand what the big deal is if its cause ur name isnt vip then jus deal with it.. vip doesnt make u better anyway u might think it does but it doesnt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IS IT YOU - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT YOU   IS IT YOU - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IS IT YOU
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Death Angelz :: Best DA Member-
Jump to: