Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request Sponcerships

Go down 
+4
SilentKiller27
~DA~ddy
~DA~NightWolf
~BoNe~CrUsHeR~
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Request Sponcerships - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Sponcerships   Request Sponcerships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 2:14 pm

well ,weell weeeell, i think iam going to be ready in 3 days just give me a little time to be reaDY.. ILL TRY TO POST more , so the Crushy wont tell me anyrthin
Back to top Go down
~DA~KenRyu
~DA~KenRyu

Male Number of posts : 38
Favorite Character : ken and ryu
Best Rank : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Request Sponcerships   Request Sponcerships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 1:49 pm

heyu must tell me when i am rdy for this guys
Back to top Go down
~DA~Ryu_

PostSubject: Re: Request Sponcerships   Request Sponcerships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 5:43 pm

hmm doesnt the rulez say dont ask to be sponz and yet here is a topic to ask for sponz i think this is a trick to get me kicked out of the clan are u guys planing sum >-< im wathcin u!
Back to top Go down
~DA~Ryu_

PostSubject: Re: Request Sponcerships   Request Sponcerships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 5:44 pm

but hey if its not a trick i want to be sponz
Back to top Go down
~DA~Ryu_

PostSubject: Re: Request Sponcerships   Request Sponcerships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 8:41 pm

who is doing the sponzers just bone rite now or we got another person with a credit card cause if i had one i one shell out 50 bucks or so to become elite 50 bukcs aint nun just go no credit card 0_o
Back to top Go down
~DA~Shin-Ken
~DA~Shin-Ken

Male Number of posts : 35
Favorite Character : ken in training
Best Rank : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Request Sponcerships   Request Sponcerships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:27 am

i know i'm rdy and i'll own anyone with it
Back to top Go down
~DA~Ryu_

PostSubject: Re: Request Sponcerships   Request Sponcerships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:25 pm

srry man wont own me or king we are just to good for that vip sht
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request Sponcerships   Request Sponcerships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:09 pm

im already a vip on my other accounts but not my ~DA~ so would be good to be sponsored but only if you derserve it
Back to top Go down
~DA~Ryu_

PostSubject: Re: Request Sponcerships   Request Sponcerships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:17 am

freeman ask tymapp to transfer ur vip to ur da name or ask a mod on sfo to tell him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request Sponcerships   Request Sponcerships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 3:32 am

and how do i can i get in contact with this tymapp? you know what just tell silentkiller if he doesnt mind i just use my normal account and he wont have to sponsor 1 less person .
Back to top Go down
~DA~Ryu_

PostSubject: Re: Request Sponcerships   Request Sponcerships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:52 pm

there is an emial not sure off the top of my head but go to help on the main menu of sfo and then there is a emial think its sum like info@streetfighteronline
Back to top Go down
~DA~Shin-Ken
~DA~Shin-Ken

Male Number of posts : 35
Favorite Character : ken in training
Best Rank : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Request Sponcerships   Request Sponcerships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:24 pm

i can transfer i would have done dat before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request Sponcerships   Request Sponcerships - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request Sponcerships
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2