Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is the hardest character to beat?

Go down 
2 posters

1.Ryu
Who is the hardest character to beat? Vote_lcap29%Who is the hardest character to beat? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
2.Akuma
Who is the hardest character to beat? Vote_lcap0%Who is the hardest character to beat? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3.Ken
Who is the hardest character to beat? Vote_lcap0%Who is the hardest character to beat? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4.sakura
 0% [ 0 ]
5.Wolvirne
 0% [ 0 ]
6.JUggy
Who is the hardest character to beat? Vote_lcap29%Who is the hardest character to beat? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
7.Spidey
Who is the hardest character to beat? Vote_lcap14%Who is the hardest character to beat? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
8.Sent
Who is the hardest character to beat? Vote_lcap14%Who is the hardest character to beat? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
9.Cyclops
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
~DA~Ryu_

Who is the hardest character to beat? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the hardest character to beat?   Who is the hardest character to beat? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 6:14 pm

my choice is ryu a good ryu user is my hardest fight
Back to top Go down
SilentKiller27
SuperAdmin
SuperAdmin
SilentKiller27

Male Number of posts : 165
Favorite Character : Akuma
Best Rank : ONe
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Who is the hardest character to beat?   Who is the hardest character to beat? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:36 pm

jugg
Back to top Go down
~Bye DA~

PostSubject: Re: Who is the hardest character to beat?   Who is the hardest character to beat? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:05 pm

definately juggernaut, good juggy users re the only ppl i have a lil trouble with but any other character piece of cake
Back to top Go down
~DA~Shin-Ken
~DA~Shin-Ken

Male Number of posts : 35
Favorite Character : ken in training
Best Rank : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Who is the hardest character to beat?   Who is the hardest character to beat? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 3:34 pm

even my i would like to see u beat me easy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the hardest character to beat?   Who is the hardest character to beat? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1