Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CFRatao Apologizing (It's the right thing to do.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CFRatao

CFRatao

Male Number of posts : 3
Favorite Character : Spiderman/Bison/Cyclops/Wolverine
Best Rank : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-22

CFRatao Apologizing (It's the right thing to do.) Empty
PostSubject: CFRatao Apologizing (It's the right thing to do.)   CFRatao Apologizing (It's the right thing to do.) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:59 am

Hey everyone. If you happen to read this post, then I am apologizing for not being the active member I should be. Ever since the day I got a router in order to split the internet into three parts, I haven't played much SFO either since the house PC is really slow (but don't worry, I plan to get some RAM for it soon, A whole Gigabyte). Not to mention my brother's Comp is fast and all, but the vindicator cuts me off of SFO everytime I use it. I guess the best solution at this point is to just try to join everyone else's battles but even that becomes a pain from time to time since server ports also cut me off from the fights. It really bites about the fact I cannot host either. Until I get my own place and all and stack up on a lot of fundings, I won't be playing much SFO once again. I am apologizing once again. It may be rare for me to come on, but that will only be because my Big Bro's comp decides to Cooperate(the fast one). This is CFRatao, signing off (praying that no one is upset).

Later
Back to top Go down

CFRatao Apologizing (It's the right thing to do.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Street Fighter Online :: RANDOM INSANITY-
Jump to: