Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TOURNAMENT 2MOROW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilentKiller27
SuperAdmin
SuperAdmin
SilentKiller27

Male Number of posts : 165
Favorite Character : Akuma
Best Rank : ONe
Registration date : 2007-07-15

TOURNAMENT 2MOROW Empty
PostSubject: TOURNAMENT 2MOROW   TOURNAMENT 2MOROW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 6:18 pm

its starts tomorow at firday ends at late sunday if u miss it u miss it ur fault idiots
Back to top Go down
~DA~NightWolf
Super Advanced Member
Super Advanced Member

Male Number of posts : 220
Favorite Character : Silver Surfer
Best Rank : Uno
Registration date : 2007-07-15

TOURNAMENT 2MOROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT 2MOROW   TOURNAMENT 2MOROW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:40 pm

Oh ok, don't worry I won't miss it.. XD
Back to top Go down
~DA~Ryu_

TOURNAMENT 2MOROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT 2MOROW   TOURNAMENT 2MOROW Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 5:22 pm

well put me in i dont know where my name is goin cause i dont see a list !!! but hey maybe u got a real good memory 0_o
Back to top Go down
~DA~Ryu_

TOURNAMENT 2MOROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT 2MOROW   TOURNAMENT 2MOROW Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 5:23 pm

wait tomoroow u posted this 5 days ago does that mean its overr i hope not i would have been a sure thing to win this
Back to top Go down
~Bye DA~

TOURNAMENT 2MOROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT 2MOROW   TOURNAMENT 2MOROW Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 6:01 pm

what time does the tourney start and where?
Back to top Go down
~DA~Ryu_

TOURNAMENT 2MOROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT 2MOROW   TOURNAMENT 2MOROW Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:47 pm

king ive been asking for yrs now lol no one has responded to my posts maybe u will have better luck and about those avatars can u give me the link for the one ryu is elbowing and i will make it my avatar thanks man
Back to top Go down
~Bye DA~

TOURNAMENT 2MOROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT 2MOROW   TOURNAMENT 2MOROW Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:12 pm

really? well thats weird maybe the leaders are choosing who they want to be in the tourney and just not informing the rest of us that would be just wrong, but about the avatar thing sure man hit me up on aim
Back to top Go down
~DA~Ryu_

TOURNAMENT 2MOROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT 2MOROW   TOURNAMENT 2MOROW Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 12:28 pm

now u got me thinkin the same thing lol but waht are the prizes anyway for this tourny is it only a first place pirze cause if its 1st and 2nd then ill fell more sure that i will get something so if ONE of the leaders can reply that would be greatt
Back to top Go down
~Bye DA~

TOURNAMENT 2MOROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT 2MOROW   TOURNAMENT 2MOROW Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 2:39 am

yo i just noticed that silent called us idiots for no appearant reason? wats with this kid?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TOURNAMENT 2MOROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT 2MOROW   TOURNAMENT 2MOROW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOURNAMENT 2MOROW
Page 1 of 1