Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request a Sponcership

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SilentKiller27
SuperAdmin
SuperAdmin
SilentKiller27

Male Number of posts : 165
Favorite Character : Akuma
Best Rank : ONe
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Request a Sponcership Empty
PostSubject: Request a Sponcership   Request a Sponcership Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 1:52 pm

Hey pl This may Take some time for us to sponcer u it might take weeks or months since tymapp is a very busy person

LIST

1.SilentKiller27
3.~DA~SexyAngel
4.~DA~Shin-Ken
5~DA~Paddy
6.~DA~Sergg
7.(shalow-Ryu)

Last edited by on Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
~DA~KenRyu
~DA~KenRyu

Male Number of posts : 38
Favorite Character : ken and ryu
Best Rank : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Request a Sponcership   Request a Sponcership Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:23 pm

congratulations to all get the sponc
Back to top Go down
~DA~Ryu_

PostSubject: Re: Request a Sponcership   Request a Sponcership Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 5:08 pm

lmao dude it takes 2 days once u pay for it 0_o so dont be bullshiting me heh jk and hey u should have a tourney for sponered people and only people with 50+ posts can enter good way to get people active
Back to top Go down
~DA~KenRyu
~DA~KenRyu

Male Number of posts : 38
Favorite Character : ken and ryu
Best Rank : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Request a Sponcership   Request a Sponcership Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:22 am

u must be active on forum? but i think its ore important on sfo coz if not on sfo the sponser isnt important i think u must be active on both ... should be 50+ post here and rank 15 or less i meant 14 13 12 those rank show if u active on sfo
Back to top Go down
~DA~Ryu_

PostSubject: Re: Request a Sponcership   Request a Sponcership Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 6:21 am

im really active on sfo to i been rank 1 numerous times also i will try my best to represent this clan and make the forum fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request a Sponcership   Request a Sponcership Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:49 pm

silent i need sponsorship if you can
cheerz
Back to top Go down
~DA~Ryu_

PostSubject: Re: Request a Sponcership   Request a Sponcership Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:52 pm

show some loyalty and do some for the clan like rep it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request a Sponcership   Request a Sponcership Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:06 pm

i have been trying to get into this site for so long having problems with logging in passwords and getting deleted from the old site so didnt know ~DA~ atill existed until silentlkiller told me .

and silent told me im co-leader but dont know whats happneing anymore
Back to top Go down
~DA~ddy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
~DA~ddy

Male Number of posts : 187
Favorite Character : Ryu
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Request a Sponcership   Request a Sponcership Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:07 pm

holy crap so much goes on without me knowing and bone crusher is never on so i dont think we can get sponsers or colorz that fast

ALL I WANT IS 1 COLOR

no sponsership or nuthing
Back to top Go down
~DA~Ryu_

PostSubject: Re: Request a Sponcership   Request a Sponcership Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:13 am

hey wants one bad lol but hey ddy just do stuff for the clan im sure u will get one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request a Sponcership   Request a Sponcership Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 3:25 am

stuff for the clan hmmm! meaning?
Back to top Go down
~DA~Ryu_

PostSubject: Re: Request a Sponcership   Request a Sponcership Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 6:31 am

I DNNO GIVE SOME IDEAS FIND SOME PICS FOR THE FORUM ALSO BE ACTIVE RECRUIT GOOD PPL THERES PLENTY OF THINGS U CAN DO TO BENEFIT THE CLAN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request a Sponcership   Request a Sponcership Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:21 pm

well recruiting i thought only the leaders can , and staying active on the forum i have been ages ago just my account happen to be stuffed so thats why i havent been active until silent told me to come back and try again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request a Sponcership   Request a Sponcership Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:28 pm

anyways silent in my mine your one of the leaders and you need to be vip , so you can help bonecrusher so i will sponsor you myself get back to me
Back to top Go down
~DA~Ryu_

PostSubject: Re: Request a Sponcership   Request a Sponcership Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:37 pm

yea silent should be vip, well not only leaders can recuit if u play sum1 thats relle good go on and tell them to register just tell them to make sure they use a da name only and to be active
Back to top Go down
~Bye DA~

PostSubject: Re: Request a Sponcership   Request a Sponcership Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 3:26 am

i cant believe silent said it takes weeks or months for sponsorship to kick in lol that was a good 1 bro. once i open my checkings account and make myself vip i'll sponser whoever needs to be sponsored
Back to top Go down
~DA~Ryu_

PostSubject: Re: Request a Sponcership   Request a Sponcership Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 12:13 pm

yea what u planing on becoming elite... like i said before i dont need vip i rather the other members to have it if it can help their game but ill be patient and wait if sum1 wants to sponser me...
Back to top Go down
~Bye DA~

PostSubject: Re: Request a Sponcership   Request a Sponcership Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:56 pm

nah im not planning on being elite its just i kno alotta ppl wanna be vip but dont have a credit card or are to young to get 1 and i kno how that feels becuz once young to. so im just tryna help out in the sfo community. after all it is my favorite game why not support it

Last edited by on Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~DA~Shin-Ken
~DA~Shin-Ken

Male Number of posts : 35
Favorite Character : ken in training
Best Rank : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Request a Sponcership   Request a Sponcership Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:33 am

yea what ryu said lol
Back to top Go down
~DA~Kazuma

~DA~Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 7
Favorite Character : Ken
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Request a Sponcership   Request a Sponcership Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 2:38 pm

I'd like to be sponsored silent, since it's in our 'contract' lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request a Sponcership   Request a Sponcership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request a Sponcership
Page 1 of 1