Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ok things are about to change

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~BoNe~CrUsHeR~
SuperAdmin
SuperAdmin
~BoNe~CrUsHeR~

Male Number of posts : 71
Favorite Character : Ryu, Ken
Registration date : 2007-07-10

ok things are about to change Empty
PostSubject: ok things are about to change   ok things are about to change Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:04 pm

THERE ARE TO MANY DISLOYAL MEMBERS IN THIS F'N CLAN AND I'M TIRED OF IT!!!!! and thx to silent we have all these disloyal members cuz he recruits every freakin person he sees...but thats not the point...over half of u are here for colors and sponserships only...thats y nobody has gotten a color or has gotten sponsered cuz to many of u are here for the wrong reason....So there is gonna be a BIG suprise in the next couple days so BE PREPARED...thx have a nice day
Back to top Go down
SilentKiller27
SuperAdmin
SuperAdmin
SilentKiller27

Male Number of posts : 165
Favorite Character : Akuma
Best Rank : ONe
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: ok things are about to change   ok things are about to change Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 1:12 am

lol i recruited the good ppl not the color freaks lol
Back to top Go down
~DA~Haz

~DA~Haz

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: ok things are about to change   ok things are about to change Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 7:24 am

lol.....@ surprise....
Back to top Go down
~DA~Kazuma

~DA~Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 7
Favorite Character : Ken
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: ok things are about to change   ok things are about to change Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 5:37 pm

I was recruit Aug 6. Kinda late entry but I beat silent to get in. Ima loyal member.
Back to top Go down
~DA~Dgen

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: ok things are about to change   ok things are about to change Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:24 am

YOU GUYS ARE NOT HERE TO KIDD ME>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>........................ WHY THE HECK >>........
I AM AT SEMIS IN TOURNEY>>>>>>>> so i should GET A COLOR>>do whatever you can... but you gotta send me the color.............. BONE SEND ME THE COLOR .... I WON TOURNEZY SO I SHOULD GET DONT FORCE ME TO GET EVIL ABOUT THIS>>> or ELSE YOU GUYS ARE GOONNA SEE YOUR DEATH.....lolz plz man its a request i want color..... GIVE ME>> I WON TOURNEY>>> DAMMIT YOU HAVE TO SEND IT TO ME AS YOU TOLD...silent tell to venom619 or whoever or bone to send me the color...Atleast one .... PLZ>>>>>>>>>>>........................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok things are about to change   ok things are about to change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok things are about to change
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Death Angelz :: Clan News-
Jump to: